not in the know but.......

It can't be the Elano situation, that's already all over the press and is well know, they'd be nothing to hide there. Possibly the manager position then.

ADUG have had enough of our joke of a club and are backing out and fooking off to buy Gillette out at Anfield!!!!!

Only joking I love you City.

de niro said:
and its all i know,that someone told me to expect a big big thing to happen at city.
of course i probed by asking is it a player/manager/ coming or going and he said its too big to even tell me that much.
i will be pecking his head again tomorrow, but i dont think he's for turning.i know his brother too and he wont tell him as "he dare'nt".
now because of it being him i am well intriged.
come on january ffs.

was you bored when you posted this !!

my logic for what it's worth......

has to be a signing from the scum, this is implied imo by the comment that "some won't be happy".

therefore if it is big news that can't be mentioned then can't be a fringe player so must be Ronaldo, Rooney or Berbatov.

if it was Tevez then this wouldn't be so hush hush as has been in the press already.

however probably just bullshit.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.