not printing Aguero shirts in store!?!?!? wtf

A lad i know just got his shirt, it's Kun Aguero, 16.. free printing all weekend too!

He got Champions league badges too.. but i dont see the point in that with premier league numbers?

Jah said:
A lad i know just got his shirt, it's Kun Aguero, 16.. free printing all weekend too!

He got Champions league badges too.. but i dont see the point in that with premier league numbers?
Are they printing the "u" with the 2 dots above it or not?

even city said hes our number 16 ... so 16 it is if dzeko changes to 9 thats fair enuf number 10 will be waiting for something else special. i cant see it changing now when its probably gone on the back of hundreds of shirts

bzekosilva said:
even city said hes our number 16 ... so 16 it is if dzeko changes to 9 thats fair enuf number 10 will be waiting for something else special. i cant see it changing now when its probably gone on the back of hundreds of shirts

Isnt Sneijder 10? ;O)

MCFC Shop: <a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=87067&portal=&cmp=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... rtal=&cmp=</a>

Select on drop down.

Comes up with "Kun Aguero" 16 with little dots. :)

citygal1 said:
bzekosilva said:

Isnt Sneijder 10? ;O)

or nasri ;)

mcfc-98286.jpg

assume if we get Nasri he'd be #6 maybe?

Jah said:

This is true. Was just down there and was offered a free print for Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.