Not remembering how you got home/drunken stories

Blue Smarties

Some of you must have some tales. Woke up this morning with a plate of a nachos sitting on my desk, put them in the microwave and they're all soggy. No idea how I got home, I was drinking £2.10 trebles and spent £40 on paint stripper. I'm a mess, help me. Give me your drunken stories to make me feel better.

I didn't even wake up in my bed, I was in a different bed. And yet in the same house. What the fuck was I thinking. I was doing trebles and shit mixes. It was more than £40, just checked. I mean, that's cheap. But then it was student night, so it wasn't. Oh fuck off BS. I need to stop drinking.

Fair few years ago now I fell asleep at a party after not eating and having a few aftershocks (last time I've touched them!) and woke up in a police cell, fuming, hadn't a clue how I got there as last thing I remember was being at said party.

Turns out I had woekn up at party in a daze, presumably stumbled around for a while, found my way in to an unlocked car, no idea if I had been trying door handles or just the one I tried happened to be unlocked, then decided I would drive home without any car keys on me. I started beeping the horn which alerted the car owner, police arrived, and I was arrested for drunk in charge and suspicion that I was going to nick the car. At least this is what I gathered from the police and mates at the party.

Blue Smarties said:
I didn't even wake up in my bed, I was in a different bed. And yet in the same house. What the fuck was I thinking. I was doing trebles and shit mixes. It was more than £40, just checked. I mean, that's cheap. But then it was student night, so it wasn't. Oh fuck off BS. I need to stop drinking.

If you've had 20 trebles you're doing well to be up. I suspect 60 shots would have killed me.

without a dream said:
Blue Smarties said:

If you've had 20 trebles you're doing well to be up. I suspect 60 shots would have killed me.
Couldn't have been as we were there for 3 hours and then left for the club where I was doing shit mixes as I know a lad there, so they were just as cheap.

Blue Smarties said:
Some of you must have some tales. Woke up this morning with a plate of a nachos sitting on my desk, put them in the microwave and they're all soggy. No idea how I got home, I was drinking £2.10 trebles and spent £40 on paint stripper. I'm a mess, help me. Give me your drunken stories to make me feel better.

The same Blue Smarties who started a thread lamenting how they pissed through money?

Skills.

The Flash said:
Blue Smarties said:

The same Blue Smarties who started a thread lamenting how they pissed through money?

Skills.
THIS is my problem :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.