Not remembering how you got home/drunken stories

I've passed out and the police have brought me home.

I remember being at my cousins house, must have been about 19ish and drinking pints of this lovely green stuff not knowing what it was (Absynth) and waking up on my cousins landing.

A few of us went back to my mate's house after a session, it happens every once in a while and we sit around drinking, eating, listening to music, bit of a smoke and generally talking shite.

These things generally don't tend to finish until the following afternoon, however as i'd been drinking since 11 the previous day i was feeling a bit worse for wear, so i decided i would get the first tram back to Sale. Long story short i must've got on the tram to Alty and fallen asleep, i woke up on said tram in fucking Bury with the onset of a raging hangover.

I was on holiday in Italy and woke up in a hotel room in Venice, I had everything with me wallet, credit cards, money, both kidneys, and a train ticket (who knew you could get a train to Venice?) I rang my mate and said 'where the fuck are you? He goes 'I don't know, I'm in a hotel somewhere' anyway he was in the hotel reception. Seems we had decided to go to Venice. No recollection whatsoever. £400 a night 'Yes of course I want a suite'

How could i have forgotten.

Just split from my bird and wasn't happy one bit, got absolutely smashed and woke up in my cousins neighbours daughters bed with a bag of birds eye peas by me, got up went straight on the floor, i'd fractured my ankle.

casualdeyna said:
Fair few years ago now I fell asleep at a party after not eating and having a few aftershocks (last time I've touched them!) and woke up in a police cell, fuming, hadn't a clue how I got there as last thing I remember was being at said party.

Turns out I had woekn up at party in a daze, presumably stumbled around for a while, found my way in to an unlocked car, no idea if I had been trying door handles or just the one I tried happened to be unlocked, then decided I would drive home without any car keys on me. I started beeping the horn which alerted the car owner, police arrived, and I was arrested for drunk in charge and suspicion that I was going to nick the car. At least this is what I gathered from the police and mates at the party.

that is FUNNY as fuck

I like this thread, well done BS

Only once can i not remember getting back, it was to a hotel in New York and i woke up with my mate stood sleep pissing on me, do remember nearly getting killed by a group of Hells Angels earlier in the night though, well ard when your 21 aren't you :)

Went up to sheffield for a mates stag do last year, we had all been at uni there so went to the old haunts. We had a hotel booked where we were all staying. Any got smashed and dont have a clue what happened beyond about 10pm. I woke up the next day on the sofa of my old uni house, which I lived in about 4 years previously. Spoke to people in the house and apparently I had knocked on the door looking for a Jamie (there was one who lived there) and so they let me in, I didn't have any shoes on at that time either! Bloody awful hangover the next day. But quite proud of that story.

I remember havin a bit if a mad one at the football one time when I still lived at home with the rents . I woke up the next day with a bad head and my mum stood at the bedroom door with a pissed off look on her face (although tryin her hardest not to laugh). I asked what was the matter . She then went on to tell me how I stumbled down the stairs in the middle of the night and pissed up the inside of the front door !. I have no memory of doin it at all !. Frightening really .

I also had loads of records and found a bunch that had a damp mould on them in the corner if the room . It baffled me how they got like that until after that moment :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.