Not Slagging Tevez

bluefromleve32 said:
i would say de jong puts as much in and loves the club

no one can argue tevez is one of the best strikers in the world and we are lucky to have him, but tevez the man off the pitch is a fucking nob. hes badly advised, never learnt english, thinks the grass is greener....etc

Football isn't a personality contest. He has give 100% for us and for that I am grateful. But life goes on and City will still be here tomorrow regardless of who leaves.

Blimey a thread about not slagging Tevez off and people come on slaggin him off strange indeed. If we don't find a buyer at the right price he could well be playing again this coming season can't see people booing from the stands if he steps on the field.

He is an enigma,off the pitch he acts like he couldn't give a fook and yet on it his displays prove otherwise.
I'm thankfull he played for my club and will cherish the memories as without a doubt he will be missed,however,i also believe we will be stronger for his exit....

A very complex character,he makes me happy,angry and sad in equal measure.

I respect what he's done for us as a player, but as a man and an individual I regard him as a cretin.

The definition of a mercenary, a nomad who'll swear loyalty to any club who pays his bounty, scores a few goals and then he's off to pastures new.

I don't care who you are, you don't disrespect Manchester City Football Club.

He'll forever be Herman to me.

I am absolutely dreading next year without his goals 20 odd guaranteed gone if he goes.I have big hopes for Dzeko and Balo but going into such an important season I dont know if I want to be counting on them and a new face up front.Carlos has acted terribly but I would love to have 1 more season out of him.

Shadz69 said:
I am absolutely dreading next year without his goals 20 odd guaranteed gone if he goes.I have big hopes for Dzeko and Balo but going into such an important season I dont know if I want to be counting on them and a new face up front.Carlos has acted terribly but I would love to have 1 more season out of him.
I would too but I can't see how he can ever play for us again after all that as gone on, Dzeko will get better I also have massive hopes for him

The trouble is that , halfway thorough the contract he signed , Carlos Tevez is likely to be leaving us in the 'lurch' just as we approach our most vital season for 50 years.

We are said to be after 50 million for him , yet in truth , if he does go , we'll be lucky to recoup even the money we initially spent on him , because clubs just don't want to pay that kind of money anymore without an arguement ..... look at the way Bayern and Real Madrid are acting with Boateng and Adebayor ..... yet both those clubs would be only to happy to sell Tevez for £50 million if they had him!

Then , of course , we've got to replace him ..... and that means spending a lot of money for a 20 goal a season man (at least!) , just at a time when we are desperately trying to attract as much money as we possibly can to boost the clubs income ...... hence the reason why the likes of Cook and Marwood are playing hardball with 'unwanted' high earners who are still here ....... and the fee for any incoming new striker might well turn out to be a lot higher than the fee we get for Tevez , because this is City and things like that happen here!

The reasons Tevez is coming up with for his impending departure beggar the question as to why he signed such a lengthly contract in the first place ...... he's leaving us at a bad time , and that's why he's attracting the flak that he is doing!

I cannot see Tevez being any happier if he does go to Spain ..... he might be a bit happier if he can understand the language and 'intergrate' , but his kids will no doubt still want to be with their mother most of the time in Argentina , and i think he's just trying to make the best of it.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Shadz69 said:
I would too but I can't see how he can ever play for us again after all that as gone on, Dzeko will get better I also have massive hopes for him

Never say never. 2 players I loved before they came to City in Ade and De Souza really let me down and I have very little respect left for either but even though I should feel the same about Tevez I dont I would still love to see him in Blue next year.Off the pitch a clown but on it a joy to behold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.