Not Slagging Tevez

Yeah SSN have just said that, but i also seen the obramovic is going to offer 45m for him and yes it would piss me off to. Think if he did that people would just see him as a money grabber.

I wonder if he is going to buy himself out so he can go back???<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 pm --<br /><br />Yeah SSN have just said that, but i also seen the obramovic is going to offer 45m for him and yes it would piss me off to. Think if he did that people would just see him as a money grabber.

I wonder if he is going to buy himself out so he can go back???

Wouldn't piss me of, although id want 50mil for Tevez though, minimum.

We got 2 productive seasons and were gonna sell him at about double what we payed.

Nice bit of business if you ask me, and we have a big headache of our hands :)

thought he gave 100% every time i say him play, if we sell him on we'll double our money .we got what we wanted out of him and he got paid handsomly for it. sorry to see him go, but too much baggage and far to quick to air his dirty laundry in public. and his agent is a fucking pimp who needs fucking with a big stick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.