Not Slagging Tevez

People have got the hump for valid reasons. I love Manchester, granted it isn't paris or New York, but he should have kept his mouth shut rather than slagging the city of as he did.

Also if you say you need 5 days of to be with your family then fine, but he was living it up in tenerife thats outright disrespect to the club and the fans.
So yeah he did try hard when he played but his comments on the city piss me of so much no amount of goals will make up for it.
He went out of his way to have a go he could have said the same things without such venom and that would have been ok.

To summise gtfo you troublesome little shit Tevez.

wayne71 said:
Depends where he goes, if its a few miles down the m6/m1 then he deserves everything he gets.

^^^this, anyone who thinks its purely on the fact that he wants to spend more time with his kids are deluding themselves, if he did he'd move back home as he must be a multi-millionaire by now. I'll never slate him for what he's done for us on the pitch, he's been magnificent, but the way he and his agent have carried on behind the scenes is a disgrace, the way he's been treated by everyone at our club should mean we all deserve bit more respect. Its no coincidence that everytime he spits his dummy out he's nowhere near Manchester. He's a great player (not world class) but good riddance, onwards and upwards for us.

BTW he wasn't thinking of his kids/wife when he was banging that other bird.

TCIB said:
People have got the hump for valid reasons. I love Manchester, granted it isn't paris or New York, but he should have kept his mouth shut rather than slagging the city of as he did.

Also if you say you need 5 days of to be with your family then fine, but he was living it up in tenerife thats outright disrespect to the club and the fans.
So yeah he did try hard when he played but his comments on the city piss me of so much no amount of goals will make up for it.
He went out of his way to have a go he could have said the same things without such venom and that would have been ok.

Absolutely ....

the time to say things like that is after you've left , and even then we don't want to hear them !

He's made absolutely no attempt to learn english , or mix in with local customs/folk .... it's no wonder he's depressed ........ Zabaleta , Kompany and Rosler are fine examples of how to do it right .. and Silva too.

HellasLEAF said:
Some of the comments directed towards Tevez on this board, it goes to far.

No City player (outside Kompany who is a defender) has played harder for the club since his arrival. He's pounded every blade of grass, got stuck in proper every match, never takes a match off and left it all on the pitch for the club.

He scored how many goals, important brilliant goals for City in his time here. A golden boot to his name.

He was a key player in City's champions league birth and the 35 years banner is forever torn down.

He left United, to sign for our very own City, to stick it right in Fergie's face, and has been up for every Derby ever since.

He has decided it's time to leave. I'm disappointed. We all are. But the reasons are his own and we surely will be compensated. Life will go on. If he took games off, maybe, if he didn't play that hard, maybe, if he under performed or scored half the goals, maybe, or left with a trophy, maybe....

But I won't slag him. I ask proper City fans to get a grip, remember the good, and turn the page when he leaves.

we all know what he does on the pitch, that isnt the problem, but he wants to go on the cheap, if he wants to go that badly let him go for the market value no less.

off the pitch he`s nothing but trouble if you believe every statement in the media

black mamba said:
TCIB said:

Absolutely ....

the time to say things like that is after you've left , and even then we don't want to hear them !

He's made absolutely no attempt to learn english , or mix in with local customs/folk .... is no wonder he's depressed ........ Zabaleta , Komapany and Rosler are fine examples of how to do it right .. and Silva too.

doesn't anyone think that he slagged Manchester because it seems that City's players are told not to slag the club or you lose money. A lot of leaving players are told this, or so I believe (maybe wrongly), but to me it was his shithouse way of having a pop and engineering a move without slagging the club.

Aye it could have been, i defo think that slimy shitter Kia is fully behind most of what Tevez does of the pitch. You probably have a point about how he tried to engineer it, thankfully our suits are not so stupid as to bite.

@Black Mamba exactly mate this also he is a sulky fucker who has brought it all on himself and cant point the finger at anyone else.

de niro said:
Get aguero and put this little shit in the carling cup squad.

I'd seriously do this or let him move back home and keep his registration until the end of his contract, without pay of course. His stock has soared whilst he's been with us, we've been good for him aswell as him for us, he either goes for the rate asked or stays.

HellasLEAF said:
Some of the comments directed towards Tevez on this board, it goes to far.

No City player (outside Kompany who is a defender) has played harder for the club since his arrival. He's pounded every blade of grass, got stuck in proper every match, never takes a match off and left it all on the pitch for the club.

He scored how many goals, important brilliant goals for City in his time here. A golden boot to his name.

He was a key player in City's champions league birth and the 35 years banner is forever torn down.

He left United, to sign for our very own City, to stick it right in Fergie's face, and has been up for every Derby ever since.

He has decided it's time to leave. I'm disappointed. We all are. But the reasons are his own and we surely will be compensated. Life will go on. If he took games off, maybe, if he didn't play that hard, maybe, if he under performed or scored half the goals, maybe, or left with a trophy, maybe....

But I won't slag him. I ask proper City fans to get a grip, remember the good, and turn the page when he leaves.

You are right mate and I don't honestly think any City fan would dispute what you're saying but at the same time that doesn't excuse the fact that we should be constantly kissing his arse for helping us on our journey - no one man is bigger than the club. Not being funny but the constant speculation and bitching and moaning about wanting to leave has probably done every fan's head in this last six months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.