Not Slagging Tevez

HellasLEAF said:
Some of the comments directed towards Tevez on this board, it goes to far.

No City player (outside Kompany who is a defender) has played harder for the club since his arrival. He's pounded every blade of grass, got stuck in proper every match, never takes a match off and left it all on the pitch for the club.

He scored how many goals, important brilliant goals for City in his time here. A golden boot to his name.

He was a key player in City's champions league birth and the 35 years banner is forever torn down.

He left United, to sign for our very own City, to stick it right in Fergie's face, and has been up for every Derby ever since.

He has decided it's time to leave. I'm disappointed. We all are. But the reasons are his own and we surely will be compensated. Life will go on. If he took games off, maybe, if he didn't play that hard, maybe, if he under performed or scored half the goals, maybe, or left with a trophy, maybe....

But I won't slag him. I ask proper City fans to get a grip, remember the good, and turn the page when he leaves.
I agree totally. But a significant vocal proportion of all football crowds treat it as a pantomime .

When he comes back I anticipate a split amongst the fans in the way they react. But if he does an interview slagging the manager he'll be demonised. If he does one saying what a wrench it was to leave he'll be Much better received.

He's been a great player for us and that's all that should really matter of course

He handed transfer request in winter during the time when the team was in pole position to CL seat and FA cup winner. While every player pulled the string very hard to secure the place, he dropped the transfer request and left the whole team stumble seemingly hold the whole team effort for ransom.
I never feel the same with Tevez over again.

To the lads here who say they don't wanna slag him of, ok thats fair enough i accept that.

The comments about about how is the greatest they have seen etc and they will love him forever type stuff i don't get.

I for one support Manchester City NOT individual players, but thats just me, i dare say most others also.

@Didsbury Dave, afternoon bud,

Just wanted to say i see your point yeah but i dare say the guys like me that have had enough will never fully accept him if he comes back as teh damage is done in my eyes and cant be erased.

Most other stuff i could probably swallow my pride on, but the comments about our city and the lies about seeing his kids whilst actually living it up in Tennerife is to much for me bud.
I hope you understand me mate, im not fickle and never will be (maybe the odd kneejerk after a match if something really got me) but i won't go back on this, no chance.

Skashion said:
Any player who hands in a transfer request mid-season, says they refuse to work with key figures at the club, then goes on television to slag off the area itself, all to lower their transfer fee to engineer a move that is only necessary because said player had an affair, is a twat in my book. Wouldn't matter who it was or who they played for; twat.

^this^this^this^

him and his agent have been trying to engineer a way out of this club that will maximise the most for them in way of wages and the least for us in way of transfer money received. if they get there way in lowering the transfer fee it would increase his signing on fee. this with the forth coming ffp bollox would impact our clubs financial position which would effect us as supporters.

so thanks very much carlos for your tireless work on the pitch. as for your off the pitch activities i will be glad to see the back of you.

of course at the right price for city not for you.

it will be interesting to see if he does leave and the dust settles whether his daughters and estranged wife move to the country he ends up playing in.

i know if my kids were in argentina thats where i`d be regardless of losing £250,000 a week in wages. mind you coming from a split marriage i`ve never shagged about and put my relationship with my wife and kids in jeopardy.

HellasLEAF said:
Some of the comments directed towards Tevez on this board, it goes to far.

No City player (outside Kompany who is a defender) has played harder for the club since his arrival. He's pounded every blade of grass, got stuck in proper every match, never takes a match off and left it all on the pitch for the club.

He scored how many goals, important brilliant goals for City in his time here. A golden boot to his name.

He was a key player in City's champions league birth and the 35 years banner is forever torn down.

He left United, to sign for our very own City, to stick it right in Fergie's face, and has been up for every Derby ever since.

He has decided it's time to leave. I'm disappointed. We all are. But the reasons are his own and we surely will be compensated. Life will go on. If he took games off, maybe, if he didn't play that hard, maybe, if he under performed or scored half the goals, maybe, or left with a trophy, maybe....

But I won't slag him. I ask proper City fans to get a grip, remember the good, and turn the page when he leaves.
Really?! Ha!

1. He played for the Rags.
2. He's best mates with that utter **** Kia Joorabchian, so what does that say about Carlos?
3. He took an age to start playing well and scoring regularly.
4. He fucking missed 5-6 games around March 2010 because he had to go back to Argentina because his daughter was born with complications (the important thing about this is that if he wasn't such a complete **** of a man, he wouldn't have cheated on his wife whilst at United, thus having her leave him and go back to Argentina) we dropped a fair few points during that time and we ended up finishing 5th when we could have finished higher.
5. He moaned for months on end about Mancini when he first came in.
6. He clearly thought we were beneath him and he blatently didn't like Mancini, and he kicked up a fuss about not wanting to play for us anymore. City stupidly bartered a deal to make him stay which appears to have included a big fuck off pay rise, the captaincy, getting rid of players he didn't like (like Bellamy, which wasn't a bad thing as he was always bitching in the media too!), the opportunity to go back the Argy whenever he wanted...
7. He still moaned constantly about Mancini, City and anything else.
8. He booted the ball against the advertising boardings against Newcastle at home last October and thus got booked - it was unprovoked and he was acting like a **** all game - this booking was 100% done on purpose as it was his 5th of the season and it earnt him a suspension. When a player is suspended he is still required to train with the squad, yet this fucking **** fucked off to Tenerife on holiday with some random bird without telling the club! WHAT A FUCKING DICK! He should have been sacked after this!
9. He got substitued a few times and went mental on the pitch. This belittled Mancini and the club. He should have been fined, big time, for this.
10. He asked for a transfer just as we'd started playing really well and were top of the league. We didn't win for about three games after this!
11. He started being really fucking greedy on the ball. I wholly blame him for our defeat at Villa as he was constantly hogging possession and halting better opportunities of play.
12. He started moaning about Mancini again.
13. He started playing shit and didn't score in open play from February until May.
14. He slated Manchester on an Argy tele show.
15. He says he wants to leave City, again.

Yeah okay he had a few outstanding games, a few very good games and scored a lot of goals... that's great but that isn't enough to appease me for all the other shit stunts he's pulled in just two years. The guy is an absolute **** of a man. A selfish wanker with short-man syndrome.

Fuck off Tevez... you won't be missed!

I love everything Tevez has done for us, he has been utterly superb since he arrived. However, it doesn't make him immune to criticism. And I'm extremely disappointed with how he's handled himself off the pitch over the last few months; the spats with Mancini, the January transfer request and leaving us hanging about his future until the players had returned for pre-season training. I just find it disrespectful personally. I love Manchester City Football Club, and no one player (no matter how good they may be) is above the whole club. If he wants to go, he can go. As long as we get what we want in terms of transfer fee.

"8. He booted the ball against the advertising boardings against Newcastle at home last October and thus got booked - it was unprovoked and he was acting like a **** all game - this booking was 100% done on purpose as it was his 5th of the season and thus he got suspended. When a player is suspended he is still required to train with the squad, yet this fucking **** ducked off to Tenerife on holiday with some random bird without telling the club! WHAT A FUCKING DICK! He should have been sacked after this!"

Didn't know thats how the tenerife shit happened, man im raging now, fuck him right of.
We shouldn't even entertain his views now, simply tell him how its gonna be and thats that.

I forgot to mention before Gary Cook banned Kia from Eastlands right ? if so Gary ill buy you a pint mate.

bluefromleve32 said:
i would say de jong puts as much in and loves the club

no one can argue tevez is one of the best strikers in the world and we are lucky to have him, but tevez the man off the pitch is a fucking nob. hes badly advised, never learnt english, thinks the grass is greener....etc
I love Tevez the footballer. I have no idea about Tevez the man, or about the personal qualities of any other footballer. Don't even try and go there, because you can't know

I hope Tevez starts the new season as a City player because I know he will give his all as he always does, and he really is a great player.

cant see how maybe tevez fault if in manchester there are only two restaurants !!

where the fuck do you live guys ????

LOL

Mancio said:
cant see how maybe tevez fault if in manchester there are only two restaurants !!

where the fuck do you live guys ????

LOL
I saw Vincent Kompany in McDonalds in Baguley about 18months ago (this is true by the way!). If Tevez thinks he's too good to eat in the dozens of very nice restaurants there are in Manchester then he's got problems! I still can't believe he said that, haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.