Not the best game ever, not the worst, but the most "City"..

bluemonkey71 said:
The most City?

Easy

Birmingham away in 1997. We scored near the end then they scored 2 in injury time.

I was sick as a dog. Typical city

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJu7d2d2WtE[/youtube]
Hahaha, i couldn't help but laugh at that, we were truly fucking idiots at times!! Also, Kevin Francis. Hahahahahaah!!!!! And people say Crouch looks awkward.

Soccer Saturday were pissing themselves at us aswell. I nearly put my foot through the tv that day.

Pigeonho said:
bluemonkey71 said:
The most City?

Easy

Birmingham away in 1997. We scored near the end then they scored 2 in injury time.

Hahaha, i couldn't help but laugh at that, we were truly fucking idiots at times!! Also, Kevin Francis. Hahahahahaah!!!!! And people say Crouch looks awkward.

Was there too - heartbreaking. Did Murtaz Shelia score for us?

Pigeonho said:
bluemonkey71 said:
The most City?

Easy

We never win with yellow kits.

Remember the game at Highbury?

Burnage Burnsy said:
Pigeonho said:

Was there too - heartbreaking. Did Murtaz Shelia score for us?

Yep that was him

fbloke said:
Pigeonho said:

We never win with yellow kits.

Remember the game at Highbury?

Yeah dreadful kit for Highbury - but loved the yellow and black Kappa one - missed a trick there not releasin it.

What about the last home game of the season not so long ago, battered Fulham and crusing 2 - 0 at half time. They were dead buried and down, typical City 2 - 3.

Charlton end of December 2000. Really, really cold. Snow everywhere. We drove up from Cambridgeshire. Got tonked. Weaver cam out to clear a ball outside his box when 3-0 down, it hit one of their players went over his head and into out goal for 4-0. Consolation Huckerby penalty. Long, long, cold journey home.

1987/88(?) Swindon Town away at the County Ground. Awkward place to get to especially those roundabouts (the magic one!!). Anyway the game, 3 - 4, what a match end to end. Paul Simpson, Imre Varadi and a Paul Stewart brace. But the banana men were out in force, especially the giant one with the red and black phillips away top bobbing around to the russian chant of: 'Imre, Imre Ban-an-a, Imre Banana, Imre Ban-an-a-na. Me and my mate got chased by those yokels near the car. A fortnight before, they'd killed a Wolves fan - lucky eh? 'What a game though'.

Another happier city moment, early 90's sitting plum bottom away to graham taylors villa sitting top and heading for the title, somehow we turned them over 2 1. Though my favourite memory was a cunning free kick manouver which resulted in paul lake booting the ball straight into peter reids arse from about 5 foot. Nearly got twatted by a bloke twice as old and five times bigger as I celebrated stood in the holte end.

We beat blackburn too away once when they were top and we just about bottom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.