Note to Micah Richards

Absolutely ridiculous thread for reasons already stated.

However, I read somewhere a few days ago, I think it was in the Sunday Times, that last season Viera said to Micah, where do you want to be in a couple of years time? Micah said he wanted to be in the City first team and playing for England. Viera replied by asking him how he expected to achieve this when he was last to arrive for training and first to leave.

Let's hope that Micah has taken the opportunity to reflect on this over the summer and comes back ready and determined to mature into the player we all hope he can be.

By far the best RB we have and has the potential to nail a future place in the England team.

Not bad hey, Crouchy...

It fucking riles me when I see threads like this.

Who cares what he wears and what music he's into etc...he's 22 living the dream. Get over it.

As long as he does his talking on the pitch, who's arsed.

Is everyone presuming his strength is great, it's easy to make it look great with a big leaping unchallenged header but where is the strength when he's physically challenged. Half the time he's screaming like some fucka just cut his bottom lip off with a pair of electrical snips whilst his opponent is up and ready for action and when he's really on form and turns his arse to his opponent (or simply run out of ideas) then he's capable of being blown over....perhaps everyone chatting about his strength must have missed this trait, which would be rather difficult cause he is very persistant with it.

Are there any Bluemooners who know Micah?

He does seem to have crawled reet up his own arse recently and is trying to impress the wrong people in the wrong way.

But as I am only commenting from the outside its mere speculation.

Oh Micah if you are reading this I would like to say you have the capacity to be great. But do you have the mindset?

Citycitytid said:
By far the best RB we have and has the potential to nail a future place in the England team.

Not bad hey, Crouchy...

Who cares what he wears and what music he's into etc...he's 22 living the dream. Get over it.

reasonable - except when it comes to potential vs actual he's been something of a twat on the pitch for the best part of 2 seasons.

I think we're way beyond cosseting some of these cnuts. Either shape-up, listen and deliver or go and piss your "career" away in a blur of one good game a season non-achievement elsewhere.

Citycitytid said:

Not bad hey, Crouchy...

Fuck all to do with what he wears or how he looks - just been a total lazy twat that has let us down in his performances big time - we have all defended his shit effort and attitude for long enough - we need to move on and start thinking like a top club rather than the 'old city' grateful to have some egotist playing for us

NewbBlue said:
I support Micah 100% and hope he has a fantastic season.

Everyone beside maybe Tevez and De Jong have areas they need work on, not just Micah.

De Jong - shooting practice. I know he is there to break up the play but I can shoot far better.

No honestly I can!

I know that Micah has been big for a few years now, but when he first broke in he was much smaller. There were rumours at the time of him hitting the weights in a big way, then lo and behold, a few months later he's the black Hulk Hogan.

Micah is, honestly, a poor full back. However, this isn't really his fault. I have a theory that it's impossible to be a good full back until your mid/late twenties, as the ability to read the game well enough doesn't come until then. If anybody can provide me with some world class full backs who are teenagers or early twenties, I'll concede my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.