Note to Micah Richards

We re about to kick off the biggest season in our history lets get behind every player, instead of pointless threds like this.

What was the aim of this thread? Did you want micah to come on here look at it then go into hiding because whatever he does some fans seem to be on his back? Who gives a shit how muscley he is, look at drogba, the lad is an athlete! Its not his fault you get some players like andy reid from spurs who couldn't avoid a pie if you payed him.

I don't care if our players look like Tom Thumb, Mr Bean, or The Jolly Green Giant!! If they perform for the club I don't care.

If they don't perform, that's a different matter.

Lancashire Blue said:
I don't care if our players look like Tom Thumb, Mr Bean, or The Jolly Green Giant!! If they perform for the club I don't care.

If they don't perform, that's a different matter.

That is as it should be - and he has not performed (or even tried to) - so........

Micah is, honestly, a poor full back. However, this isn't really his fault. I have a theory that it's impossible to be a good full back until your mid/late twenties, as the ability to read the game well enough doesn't come until then. If anybody can provide me with some world class full backs who are teenagers or early twenties, I'll concede my point.[/quote]

I can only presume from this post that your rating Boateng below Richards, though your simili in somehow promoting Richards to anything like world class in order to be matched does seem a bit previous.

Is he still spinning the discs ?

296eng4.jpg

SouthStandLee said:
What a pointless thread. get behind the team FFS we've not even kicked a ball this season and your slating our players already.

'Get behind the team'....you mean like Richards did when he feigned Injury when caught out of position and made an instant recovery when our opponents ran the ball out of play. Or argueing with your captain cause taking the blame for owt ain't your business sort of get behind the team.

Fat Chance said:
SouthStandLee said:
What a pointless thread. get behind the team FFS we've not even kicked a ball this season and your slating our players already.

'Get behind the team'....you mean like Richards did when he feigned Injury when caught out of position and made an instant recovery when our opponents ran the ball out of play. Or argueing with your captain cause taking the blame for owt ain't your business sort of get behind the team.

:) Spot on, thats exactly what i meen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.