#nothingwithoutyou

No I won't. This club does its best to make the "match-day experience" as expensive and difficult as possible. Sending out players for what I accept is a nice PR opportunity plays well but it doesn't change that. In every real way that makes me feel I count as a fan, they've failed.

And I'll go on saying it while the spineless ****s among our support carry on oohing and aahing about meaningless shit like this and Chappie's Taxi.
1 - you start attacking the club, then 2 you start attacking the fans.... Why do you even support City?

Overall I would say the club are not that bad, we got the best manager, the best team, a future, be happy ffs, fed up with moaners on here

People's frustrations with the prices are spilling over into other things the club does. That other club over the road has never done anything for the benefit of OUR city. At least be happy for those kids that get to play footy with Jesus, or the lady's breaking out the biscuits for Yaya or those fans reliving the 93:20 piece today.

The club is more corporate and voicing opposition is a GOOD thing, however I think the club may only address this when the North Stand is built or safe-standing comes in

1 - you start attacking the club, then 2 you start attacking the fans.... Why do you even support City?

Overall I would say the club are not that bad, we got the best manager, the best team, a future, be happy ffs, fed up with moaners on here

Because people who are actually City fans think they can both love something but not have to approve literally everything they do.

How much did your season ticket go up over the past 5 years? Are you happy with those rises?

When they're doing this shite, try to remember City is the only one of the top six clubs to have put up season ticket prices for next season and opposed the capping of away ticket prices, which has helped fans enormously this season. #nothingwithoutyou my arse. #moneygrabbing****s would be better.

If you want to complain about ticket prices then complain about ticket prices, don't just latch on to something unrelated as an excuse.

Of course it's good PR but, regardless of that, it's nice to see things like Vinny popping over for a cup of tea with a couple of fans and I'm sure it means a hell of a lot to them as it would to me. But no, they should stay at home and keep their mouths shut because ticket prices are rising.

Never mentioned the owners. But why don't you bend over a bit further?

Why don't you stop demanding people be as outraged as you and let them enjoy their football club?

You've got a right to be pissy about the season ticket increases, but right now you're coming across as a miserable killjoy and it's not a good look.

Because people who are actually City fans think they can both love something but not have to approve literally everything they do.

How much did your season ticket go up over the past 5 years? Are you happy with those rises?
No I am not but I wouldnd have brought it up in here, it isnt a mooaning thread surely, take that shite somewhere else where you guys can all talk the club and it;s fans down as much as you like for as long as you like in your own little negative bubble

No I am not but I wouldnd have brought it up in here, it isnt a mooaning thread surely, take that shite somewhere else where you guys can all talk the club and it;s fans down as much as you like for as long as you like in your own little negative bubble

This is a discussion forum. If you cannot handle discussion that challenges you then the problem is yours.

When they're doing this shite, try to remember City is the only one of the top six clubs to have put up season ticket prices for next season and opposed the capping of away ticket prices, which has helped fans enormously this season. #nothingwithoutyou my arse. #moneygrabbing****s would be better.

we're all doomed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.