Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Forget performances, 3 points are all that matters, We Win Lose Draw as a team.

What people are forgetting is this squad and the spine of the team are being pushed to the limits,
For most of this squad, It has been 5 years of going hard and winning everything and more, If we win the title again or not, it will be the end for most of them and they will move on to an easier life and Nobody can blame them.

So Let's all enjoy the last 4 league games and an FA Cup final, Sing them home, get behind the team, Stop the bitching, They Need your help and support,

#Together

Lot of glossing over in the thread due to the result.

That was our worst performance of the season for me.

Very, very lucky to get anything out of it and didn’t look anything like a team who wins the league.

Need to sort their heads out and turn up properly for the final 4 games.
Was always going to be a difficult game, very similar to last seasons game. Rather have an average game against Forest than Spuds, as we'd probably get beat playing Spuds like that.

Missed it live as we were out for a meal. Just watching back and reached the Boly assault on Ederson that Alan Smith compared to Onana yesterday . What a clown
Both commentators absolutely stupid today. Apparently were only chasing the premier league...the fa cup really doesn't matter to sky.

Easy win today. Forest chasing shadows.

Championship football beckons for them next season.

I predict they will be relegated on the last day of the season by Vinny's Burnley.
Yeah I hope we’ve done Vinny a favour as Burnley just need to match them and then win last game of season verses forest. Oh until prem make up the points reduction appeal to whatever the bottle spin determines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.