Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great win, a hard watch of a performance though. We never looked comfortable at any stage of the match, extremely slow tempo, poor passing and turned over in possession too easily. Rodri my motm not Kev who I thought wasn't on it at all.
We definitely need these week long gaps now to recharge for the last four

Both commentators absolutely stupid today. Apparently were only chasing the premier league...the fa cup really doesn't matter to sky.
Are you surprised? They barely recognise the champions league either.

It’s not a sports station. More like a glorified chat in the pub. As long as they appease the red markets then all is well in Sky world.

Great win, a hard watch of a performance though. We never looked comfortable at any stage of the match, extremely slow tempo, poor passing and turned over in possession too easily. Rodri my motm not Kev who I thought wasn't on it at all.
We definitely need these week long gaps now to recharge for the last four
Ake for me but Rodri immense as per. Won’t get player of the year but let’s have it right he deserves the balon dor he’s been that good for club and country

Tough watch and a hard fought victory. We rode our luck a little at times and it wasn't until the big man came on and got the second that we started to look comfortable.
We clearly had problems with our set up in the first half and Doku struggled to both retain possession and gave away a number of fouls. Second half better but a number of players were below parr.
Hopefully with a week off before the wolves game and we can get everyone back fit both physically and mentally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.