Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

The world has ever seen???? Stop it.
Yeah; I think he was getting a bit carried away there. As has been said, the Brazil team in 1970. Also, the Barca team of that 2010 era. The Liverpool team of the late 70s as well; only 16 goals conceded in one season. That was a phenomenal team. And like it or not, one or two of Ferguson's teams were none too shabby. I've also seen the theory that our Centurions' team was actually better than last season's side. Which is a bold statement.

No mate I haven’t.

We were shit and lucky no matter the context.

The most over used word about City on match thread is “shit”. City were not shit today. Well below their best yet but their best is so high.

Plenty of good play today but a higher than usual amount of errors that ceded possession.

You forgetting the absolute sitters they missed on purpose James?

Ffs.
Are missed sitters counted now? They're classed the same as a shot that goes out for a throw in.

Also; playing devil's advocate here. If we're going to count opponents' missed chances, we should also count the sitters we've missed throughout the season. We missed enough in the Spurs and Chelsea home games to win both of them.

Pep complaining about the pitch is just him taking the piss out of Klopp. I'm convinced.

Who's still saying, "We're better without Haaland" and "Sell the viking, he doesn't suit us?!?!?!?!"

LOL Who'd have thought he'd rescue us after Forest were pinning us back. Gutsy performance all around after Erling came on.

Really good games by KDB and Gvardiol. C'mon City!

BTW this performance shows how badly we miss Foden. Hope he's back for the next 4 games.
Yep… I don’t know why anyone would ask the question about dropping him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.