Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

On another note, has to be said, but I’d have no issue whatsoever with Ortega being our number one.
ditto.

there always seems to be that feeling at the back of the mind in a game when the long ball comes over the top that eddy might do something rash.
ortega oozes calm.
give him the shirt, i say

Tired performance in parts but great goals, Mani and Nat very good. Stefan acquitted himself well too. Josko will be a monster next season.

But there was some uncharateristicly loose passing that they intercepted easily.

4 finals to face, plus one actual cup final. These guys are relentless/remorseless/ominous etc.

Write even more incredible tales for the Blues, you history making lads.

It’s tough, because I love Eddie, but it’s just that feeling you can’t explain, when he was coming on I felt more confident.
That's the test isn't it? I wasn't fussed that Eddie went off, obviously not happy that he was injured but interms of performance there is no fall off. I thought edie was flapping a bit at crosses, Ortega seams more secure in that regard.

Tired performance in parts but great goals, Mani and Nat very good. Stefan acquitted himself well too. Josko will be a monster next season.

But there was some uncharateristicly loose passing that they intercepted easily.

4 finals to face, plus one actual cup final. These guys are relentless/remorseless/ominous etc.

Write even more incredible tales for the Blues, you history making lads.
Passing was loose, but apparently on a very dry pitch, remember a few years ago Burnley left the pitch dry and we struggled with our passing, needing a goal from Aguero bungled over the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.