Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Thank fook that's over! One of our worst but weirdly one of our best performances of the season. We looked leggy again and gave away possession far too cheaply, but that's the negative bit. We dug in like champions do, never dropped our heads, rode our luck on a few occasions and battled like gladiators,especially with the 3 day turnaround which I have said made us very leggy. No more 3 day turnarounds from now and that's a huge bonus. So I'll say fuck off Forest, you dirty snidey bastards. I was in relegate Luton camp at start of the season, but these small time fuckers have my vote now. 3 points is all that matters. Oh, and Haaland looked sublime when he came on, the BEST no9 in the world. CTIFD!

Ortega is daddy cool, no need for him to be a permanent number two, keeper sharing the number one spot with Eddie for me. The Viking is back, fuck the haters who said he was finished, form is temporary, class is permanent. Rodri and Ake 10/10, KDB delivered as per usual. game on.
Blues, in fact, anybody has said that Haaland is finished?

Lot of glossing over in the thread due to the result.

That was our worst performance of the season for me.

Very, very lucky to get anything out of it and didn’t look anything like a team who wins the league.

Need to sort their heads out and turn up properly for the final 4 games.
Yeah, but no fireworks off the stand roof for a draw against the champions.

City underperformed without a doubt, but got the job done. Can't win every game convincingly, sometimes got to grind results out and that's what we did today, just like the Chelsea cup game.

I coach an u14's team.....100% record in the league and today had a cup semi game against a team we had already beaten. We were by far the better team and ironically probably played our best football of the season......yet ended up losing 2-1.

In the words of a great Italian....."this is football"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.