Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Thought Pep dropped a bollock not playing Kova from the start. Doku still has a lot to learn about the Pep way of playing but no doubt he adds something from the subs bench. Not sure at the moment he deserves to start. Nearly a week’s rest before Wolves, hopefully Phil will be better. Note to Forest, your small club mentality in not watering the pitch contributed to injuries, you have a care of duty you daft cunts.

I expected a tough, scrappy game and that's exactly what we got. Given our injuries and punishing schedule credit to the team for getting the job done. Pep needs to let them rest until Thursday now. A mental and physical reset is needed for the last games. Arsenal are going to win all theirs so we have to do the same.
Very sloppy at times and for the Woods chances nobody went out to close the crosses down. Three points is all that matters but it would be nice to see us flowing again.

One eye on the first leg v Bayern on Wednesday. Oh wait...

I can honestly say I'm more and more relieved. We just could not have done the lot this year. Today proves it.
Everything's got to line up right. Not too testing semi-finals in both cup competitions, and a single rival (not two) who's starting to lose the plot.

The Boys in Blue didn't give in, they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed 'em, you showed 'em all.

I'm sorry I can't do the usual after match thanks and telling off for the other team, the media and the officials.

The reason I was late with my Match Day thread posting was because just after I posted the pre-match one I had a phone call to tell me that a friend of mine, who I've known for over 75 years and was like an extra brother, had died. He was part of our family, as I say an extra brother. Came to all our parties, weddings, birthdays, funerals, everything and as it is the second death of someone close to me in the last four days, my cousin who was 1 year younger than me died on Thursday, it has knocked me for six.

Sorry. I am of course absolutely pleased about City winning today but I am also gutted and am now going to sit down and get out the photos and memories of our times together.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
Deepest condolences RiP your dear friends xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.