Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Fantastic win!
Shame about Ederson but at least Ortega is a great keeper in his own right.
Just 4 more. Easy!

Need 4 wins now.
GD is not worth considering as Arsenal will be hitting cricket scores at the swamp.
Hopefully Spuds won't want the Arse winning the league when we rock up there
Best case scenario is Spuds lose at Chelsea on Thurs, Villa win at Brighton on Sat, then Spuds lose at Anfield mon night
Cannot then catch Villa

Unfortunately looks like Ederson is out for the rest of the season.
That dirty **** Boli was allowed to get away with thuggery of the highest nature without even a yellow.
I actually rate Ortega at least as much as Ederson so let’s hope nothing happens to him over the coming games….
Why on earth was he not taken off immediately?

Special mention to Ortega. Every time he is asked to do a job he does it with class.

Must be hard not getting picked. His ability to step up when Eddie is out can’t be underestimated.

Happily have him start the remaining games.

Ederson has left three road games this season - Newcastle, Liverpool and Forest. Seven points in those.

The Boys in Blue didn't give in, they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed 'em, you showed 'em all.

I'm sorry I can't do the usual after match thanks and telling off for the other team, the media and the officials.

The reason I was late with my Match Day thread posting was because just after I posted the pre-match one I had a phone call to tell me that a friend of mine, who I've known for over 75 years and was like an extra brother, had died. He was part of our family, as I say an extra brother. Came to all our parties, weddings, birthdays, funerals, everything and as it is the second death of someone close to me in the last four days, my cousin who was 1 year younger than me died on Thursday, it has knocked me for six.

Sorry. I am of course absolutely pleased about City winning today but I am also gutted and am now going to sit down and get out the photos and memories of our times together.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
So sorry for your loss mate. Condolences to you and all their friends and family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.