Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Again, how the fuck did we only get 4 minutes stoppage time? Aurier was down for 2 or 3 at least. Goal, subs then another minute stoppage in ET yet he blows up bang on time.
I agree but it could have easily ended up with Forest nicking an undeserved winner.

Agreed. I envy them. The highs are fantastic, but the lows are shitty. Should I take it so seriously? No; probably not. It is only a game being played by millionaires, after all. I doubt very much that they care as intensely about us as we do about them.
Haha imagine turning up to work on Monday morning and Haaland, Ake and Grealish are stood outside clapping you in letting flares off.

Pep didn't react to the Wood sub.

Phil caught in two minds but played well. Jack was excellent.

Him and Haaland have no excuse to not score, but neither do Rodri or Laporte.

Pathetic from Kev. Playing for himself again.

A dominant performance and we will come again, but this is why United are even being talked about, because this Arsenal are nothing special.

And we haven't been, barring a derby win.

Ref was a twat. Four minutes added time, player down for two of them, blows whistle on bang on.
Not often I fully 100% agree with your after match post, however this time I’m in full agreement.

Pep didn't react to the Wood sub.

Phil caught in two minds but played well. Jack was excellent.

Him and Haaland have no excuse to not score, but neither do Rodri or Laporte.

Pathetic from Kev. Playing for himself again.

A dominant performance and we will come again, but this is why United are even being talked about, because this Arsenal are nothing special.

And we haven't been, barring a derby win.

Ref was a twat. Four minutes added time, player down for two of them, blows whistle on bang on.
De Bruyne is becoming an issue. We're carrying him. He was great against arsenal but the turnaround was clearly too much for him - pep needs to get ruthless with him.

What the fuck do we do on the training ground.
Our decision making in the final third, set pieces and finishing are embarrassing given the technical players we have.

All we have to do is give the opposition 1 shot on target to score a goal and those chances we missed today were criminal, they were sitters.

Got fortunate with the chances Arsenal missed in midweek and i still think Top 4 and CL qualification is what we can expect this season, we are dropping far too many points and have too many issues in the team to win the PL or CL.

Team is far too slow, squad unbalanced and not clinical enough. Big turnover of players is needed this summer to keep us competitive next season.

2 points thrown away today, yes shocking officiating yet again ( which again the club will dofuck all about ie calling it out) but you would expect a National League standard player to easily put those chances away.
Our set pieces have been spot on the last couple of games, we're getting loads of chances at corners

It's not a coaching issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.