Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Long story short, only saw match from Bernie's goal onwards - watched it on Our Kid's TV via Facetime!

I hate it when we let teams pull that shit off - hang on until last few miuntes then have a go!

I was calling for Pep to bring Ake on as soon as they put Woods on. Pep definitely got that wrong although it's not his fault the team missed so many chances.

Very wasteful.
That was on Pep 100%, bring Ake on we win the game.

I care
when i see missed chances scorned so many times,they dont do it in purpose i know,but today was harder to draw or lose after the chances we had.
i told my lad on 50 minutes we would draw and they would score,they did.
i told everyone around me last season after beating madrid 4-3 we would go out to them the next leg.
we just wont win big ears with pep,unless an absolute miracle happens out of our own hands,in my humble opinion.we cant defend a 1-0 lead v forest today with numerous chances to put the game to bed and get players off for rest for weds night.
i hope im wrong like i said but it aint happening imho

We all care matey

I hate us losing or drawing a game we should be scoring a hat full in ? But it's the wonderful game we all love.
Being a Manchester city fan is never easy, but the one thing I can Guarantee is we will back for more in the next game,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.