Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Has anyone seen their goal assuming everything was ok offside wise? Was at the game so haven't seen a replay.

If someone had said we would get 4 points this week I would have taken it. Unlucky today, but loads of games to go which means plenty more twists amd turns to come.
Yep, good post and a nice reminder for me. I would’ve taken that at 7.30 on Weds. And this way round is much better, gap could’ve been 3 rather than 2.

As long as we’re breathing down their necks (and as long as there’s more breathing space between us and the rags) I’m happy.

Reactions: Bez
Same. It's no way to live your life. Today is one of those days you're jealous of people who don't like football.
Agreed. I envy them. The highs are fantastic, but the lows are shitty. Should I take it so seriously? No; probably not. It is only a game being played by millionaires, after all. I doubt very much that they care as intensely about us as we do about them.

Again, how the fuck did we only get 4 minutes stoppage time? Aurier was down for 2 or 3 at least. Goal, subs then another minute stoppage in ET yet he blows up bang on time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.