Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Don’t care what anyone says he is not good enough for Man City and will continue to cost us points this season and the next . I don’t care if he can 25 yard pass a ball because we have outfield players who do that I just want him to save shots I mean that’s his job right !
Wait a minute, he’s not good enough for a City team that has won so much in his his time with us?

Do we now judge players and teams from game-to-game?

Don’t care what anyone says he is not good enough for Man City and will continue to cost us points this season and the next . I don’t care if he can 25 yard pass a ball because we have outfield players who do that I just want him to save shots I mean that’s his job right !
Ortega isn't much better and the Forest's goal wasn't down to him

We have chased better and more experienced teams and better managers than the Goons in recent seasons , confidence is something we should have in abundance.
There was an air of invincibility in us those seasons.. this time we have weaknesses that haven’t been addressed e.g. LB so I hope we can do it but as mentioned, I’m not confident

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.