Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

I have just seen the highlights on MOTD and I thought City did well, sometimes you are just unlucky.

Foden was straight through in the first half and could have easily scored himself, but chose to try to get it to Haaland - it was inches away from being perfect and if he had missed with his own shot, well he'd have been called out for it.

Just one of those days.

We will still win this league title, it is mid-Feb, but it is only just past half-way and there will be plenty of twists and turns yet.

And look at it this way: at least we don't follow Chelsea!

Ederson’s 19th in the division with a save percentage on 57%….. just let that sink in. Thats not acceptable!!

Don’t care what anyone says he is not good enough for Man City and will continue to cost us points this season and the next . I don’t care if he can 25 yard pass a ball because we have outfield players who do that I just want him to save shots I mean that’s his job right !

Remember today and the mirth , hilarity and shear enjoyment the media and opposing fans are having , when we collect another league title in May. If we play like today until the end of the season , no other team will have a charmed life like Forest did.
This team will only come back stronger after todays result and he he who laughs last ........laughs the longest and the face on the premier league when they have to hand us the trophy will be priceless.

Oh if football was so perfect as that, eh?

We are 2 points behind. Two.
You’re right but it’s potentially 5..
I have just seen the highlights on MOTD and I thought City did well, sometimes you are just unlucky.

Foden was straight through in the first half and could have easily scored himself, but chose to try to get it to Haaland - it was inches away from being perfect and if he had missed with his own shot, well he'd have been called out for it.

Just one of those days.

We will still win this league title, it is mid-Feb, but it is only just past half-way and there will be plenty of twists and turns yet.

And look at it this way: at least we don't follow Chelsea!
Shot you say?

Who would you want to replace Guardiola
Not sure I have ever said I wanted him to leave?? Very odd. Check the match thread today. Nearly everyone saw what was coming. Bringing Ake on night have given us the win. Bringing them on in the 88th minute was strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.