Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

I was calling for Pep to bring Ake on as soon as they put Woods on. Pep definitely got that wrong although it's not his fault the team missed so many chances.
Yep, that was the only mistake from Pep. He didn't react quick enough to all the changes Forrest were making.

Reactions: OB1
Banjos out - check
Cows arses visited - check
I really just don't know how they can miss so many chances in a game.

The 1 shot on target 1 goal is always a hard 1 to take. But to have 20 odd shots and not score more than 1 goal shame on us. Last 2 years we would of scored another new system with Haaland a world cup winner on the bench play the 2 together for 20 to 30 minutes. We would of created more chances maybe would of scored. We can't sort out our defence which is bad when was our last clean sheet as I can't remember. Maybe 1 eye on the midweek game but dropped points today poor we need to win more.

Its not really pep's fault. The players had to get the business done. If there were any faults on pep I would say that he should have stuck with mahrez who's playing good atm and not stuck in an out of form foden. Also at around the 70-75th minute midfield was clearly tiring as we couldn't dominate as completely as we were earlier so changes should have been made then.

Can’t carry two players in this league and that’s what we’re too often doing. It’s not the same two every week, but if we had a truly competitive bench, we would be sharper. You need 10 players on 7 plus every week, but we always have a couple on 5-6.
Which two today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.