Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

This kind of game happens. It’s happened to us in a few seasons where we have won the league. The problem is this year we have been so poor for so long we have already dropped too many points and have absolutely no room for mistakes.

The performance was one of our best of the season for the first 60 mins, but I think we all knew what was going to happen after that point.

I thought de Bruyne and Haaland were well below par, today. Some will disagree but it’s all opinions.
KdB was well bellow par and he's been crap according to standards he set ever since the WC. Haaland shouldn't be the starter for this kind of games, just doesn't work against ten behind the ball defence. Riyad on and Foden through middle would not be any worse.
But Pep is really taking this season as some kind of a wild ride where he can do 'fuck all' experimenting and that bullshit.
We didn't win because we missed sitters and probably this thread would be totally different. But we've been following the pattern this season of conceding every game, dropping mentally if struggling to score the second goal, just too much hit and miss for a true title challenge. Arsenal might go through a blip, but we just do not have consistency of good games and results. Simples!

Yup the problem is we have had so many “one of those days” this season. Massive advantage back to Arsenal. Even if we beat them at home we are still behind if our results match.
I have not ruled out the Rags.

They are in very good form and Rashford is on fire.

Could be a surprise this season.

Rodri is still an overrated donkey
sherlock-watson.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.