Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Foden played all game like it was his first game in forever - tried to do too much, was buzzing about the place -but when we needed composure and he simply squares the ball to haaland (who was right place right time) early - we're 2-0 and it's game over - but he fucked it. And it's coz of the above. I don't know whether to blame foden or pep - but probably both.
I agree that was the decisive moment but that’s all on Foden. Terrible piece of play

Got what we deserved for failure to convert chances, how many times are we gonna have 1 shot an target against us and concede a goal.

Yep, gutted too.
We were so, so unlucky in front of goal today. Bernardo’s strike deserved to win that game. How Haaland didn’t score from that double chance is incredible. KDB lucky he wasn’t subbed a helluva lot earlier.
MOTD will be getting a swerve tonight.
On we go anyway- Europe next. Come on City, Keep The Faith.

Shit the bed, this place has gone from being elated and stating why we are champions and that we are kicking on to people thinking we will be lucky to finish 2nd, we have dropped 2 points not ideal obviously but arsenal have been found out, they wasnt great today, villa was junk.

They have europe back soon and not a big squad and no plan B in games. Today feels like a loss personally but if this team has shown anything it is we know how to be top of the pile.

We'll fight to the end !!!

Played well, missed sitters and this defence has given away shit goals all season. More annoying because we've seen it recently against Everton.

Hate those games but we get a few of them every season don’t we.
23 shots and 1 goal tells it’s own story.
I suppose those disappearing gooners will slink back onto the forum now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.