Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

It's a simple game
BALL IN THE NET MORE THAN THE OTHER TEAM WINS

we were so sloppy today, even at 1.0 it was far too easy and sit back and wait for it,
you knew when Foden fucked up an easy square ball for a tap in for Haaland we would get punished,
look, we are all being greedy and glory hunters and want to win every game and titles every season, but it's not like that and football kicks you in the teeth just when you think we are on easy street,

100% Manchester city are only after one thing this season Champions League winners, it's so clear we coast in the Premier League and don't want to use up any energy or go beyond the fight for the 3 points,

Sloppy and poor from Key players, BUT we go again, and I have a feeling we will see what all our plans are in midweek because RB Leipzig are a very good team, and we will not get many chances like today, but we will score 2 or 3 and win the game

Pep didn't react to the Wood sub.

Phil caught in two minds but played well. Jack was excellent.

Him and Haaland have no excuse to not score, but neither do Rodri or Laporte.

Pathetic from Kev. Playing for himself again.

A dominant performance and we will come again, but this is why United are even being talked about, because this Arsenal are nothing special.

And we haven't been, barring a derby win.

Ref was a twat. Four minutes added time, player down for two of them, blows whistle on bang on.
A few Hollywood moments apart, KDB has been carried most of the season.

We have set some incredible standards at City. We are all saying how it’s been a poor season yet we could still get 94 pts!!! We are well above 2pts a game ATM. I know that won’t happen but City have taken this league to whole new levels. It’s incredibly hard to keep them up all the time. It was such a huge effort on Wednesday and if someone had offered me 4 pts from those 2 games before I’d have taken it. Still loads to come this season. Really poor to drop today given our domination but far from terminal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.