Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

The number of clear cut chances just not taken ended up being costly. No second goal and ultimately we get picked off.

Caught with a simple ball across the area in last 10 mins.

Only ourselves to blame today for the result.

We signed Haaland for his pressing though right? Best presser in europe everyone was saying. What a press forward! Watch out firmino - there's a new press forward in town.
Who gives a fuck. Pass the ball to him!!
It does matter. It's not like he can't run. Everyone has to be on it for the press to be really effective.

Gundo not far behind.
Couldn’t find a yellow shirt first half and largely absent second half.
Gundo and Kev can’t, and shouldn’t be expected to, do 180 mins in 2 days. Absolutely baffling we didn’t make any subs earlier, especially with a mid week champions league game.

You could just see that coming in the second half. It was their game plan and it worked scoring with their only shot on target.
It should have been all over by halftime but I do worry about our shot conversion rate if Erling is not scoring.
Group this with the similar draws with Villa and Everton and we should now be 4 points clear. Hope I am proved wrong but we are not consistent enough this season to retain the title.

I actually think the Rags will win it with us 3rd. They would not have missed those chances today BUT they would have certainly had 1 penalty, an opponent sent off and about 7 minutes added on, given how they and us are officiated esp since Webb returned, i think they are in with a huge chance given how we and Arsenal are playing
Nah, that's conspiracy talk. The reality is Utd are not good enough to win the title.

Is he responsible for your happiness. Do one
Nah I really enjoy travelling up and down the country to watch whatever today was supposed to be and him being outcoached by Steve Cooper ffs. Really top day and handed all the momentum to the arse and the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.