Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Nah I really enjoy travelling up and down the country to watch whatever today was supposed to be and him being outcoached by Steve Cooper ffs. Really top day and handed all the momentum to the arse and the rags.
Outclassed. Garbage. Plain and simple we missed the chances. Pathetic that you feel the need to find someone to blame. I’d rather that than you go home and take it out on someone else though

Excellent summation. Let the rest of the world laugh and gloat. We are back to playing our best and that is something to see. Just need to sort out the finishing.

I hate to rain on both your parades but we played newly promoted Forest who have probably bought more players than Chelsea and are trying to bed them in. We beat them 6-0 at our place. If we can't dominate Forest we might as well throw the towel in. We did but still couldn't beat them.

Haven't we already caught them once this season?

Could have swore I was singing top of the league at the Emirates on Wed night.

Must have dreamt it.
Sublime to ridiculous in three days.

Erratic performances like today have ruined this season. We should be at least 6 points ahead of Arsenal by now, but we'll be soon looking over our shoulders worrying about the rags.

League's top scorer through on goal with only the keeper to beat, feels a hand on him or a very, very slight clip and decides to theatrically fall over...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF was that all about?

After 90mins of the Arsenal match I thought it was going to be our weekend too :(

What a shit day!

Hate those games but we get a few of them every season don’t we.
23 shots and 1 goal tells it’s own story.
I suppose those disappearing gooners will slink back onto the forum now.

This is why it makes Pep’s decision not to react to the late Forest subs even more infuriating.

I get not changing it when the game is 0-0 and we’re pushing for a winner. But we had absolutely nothing to gain by not reacting to Wood coming on. Ake should have immediately been on the pitch shoring up the left hand side.

I don’t know whether there’s an arrogance or complacency at this club thinking we can reinvent football. The reality is that sides will attack us during games and when that happens, we need a LB who can actually defend and a GK who can make saves.

Pep is a genius and I will never understand his decision making process, but keeping Bernardo at LB, when protecting a lead away from home in the 80th min just after the opposition make some subs with attacking intent is bonkers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.