Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Don't think we'll ever get rid of that 'typical' City tag, but then that's why we love them. It is such a drama watching us and you just don't know what to expect. Today was probably the most dominant performance we've had all season but we left them a chance to get in the game and they took it. Fair play to Forest they obviously planned not to attack for 75 minutes then if they were still in touching distance bring on some forwards and have a go....unfortunately for us it worked. Still a long way to go and plenty more twists. Come on City.

Those are the game I fear most this season ? We are just so sloppy and wait for somebody else to do something,
it's like we have KDB Haaland Foden Grealish they will win it for us at some point in the game,

we don't punish teams and kill them off, then it's always the same, we let them score and its too late

Ederson's decision making is fucking atrocious, by the way. How many goals do we concede like that where he doesn't get anywhere near the ball, but leaves himself in no mans land and gives the striker a tap in? Stay on your line and give us a fucking chance.

Nobody can doubt his importance to the way we build from the back, but in all other areas of the game he's simply not good enough for a team that wants to win the biggest prizes, and the kicker is, he's getting worse with every passing season.

Bring Ortega in for a few games. Time to show Eddy he isn't irreplaceable.

Forest are defying gravity in their league position. I think they’re the poorest side in the prem. Piss off back to the championship and take that pathetic shirt with its two stars with you.

We're gonna win fuck all with finishing like that. I really hope Bellingham comes in the summer. At least he'll spot Haaland's runs. Change is needed.

There seems to be a pattern now that the opposition gets two shots at goal and you can guarantee that one of them goes in.

100% Manchester city are only after one thing this season Champions League winners, it's so clear we coast in the Premier League and don't want to use up any energy or go beyond the fight for the 3 points,
Disagree. Most of the team spent a lot of energy today, it just didn't happen. That's football.

And yet he has far and away the most assists in the league.
Most coming in big wins when Haaland was banging them in earlier in the season.
I can understand his stamina dropping off as he's aged but his speed of thought seems off.

It does matter. It's not like he can't run. Everyone has to be on it for the press to be really effective.
But we don't press like we used to....we half press, sometimes. So maybe don't press at all and stop worrying about the press?

Very frustrating :-( I’m sure I’m not alone when I could feel a leveller coming. Only ourselves too blame I’m afraid. But 4 points this week from 2 away games isn’t too bad, I’d have taken that before the arsenal game, but still a little bit of a downer conceding that chance today and us wasting 84 chances. Typical city hey :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.