Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Some lovely football played by us today until the final pass - against a team just content to defend with all behind the ball you have to take your chances. We didn't and that cost us. Three uncontested headers from six yards out should mean you get at least one goal. Plus a lot of dragged shots indicates fatigue.

Just one of those days for Erling - you will not see him miss such a sitter very often.

Laporte worries me - Pep said he wanted him in to improve the teams passing on the left side but I didn't see anything that Nathan hasn't done, I felt in the second half he had many chances to play the ball quickly to Jack who was creating stuff but elected to keep going inside to Bernie to take four extra touches - plus he went to ground far too easily for their goal. Hey you never know Eddie may make a vital save soon!

Don't despair blues - we didn't lose, onto the next I guess but a big opportunity spurned - great performance & woeful finishing just about sums it up.

I don’t get all this slagging off of KDB, Gundo and Foden.
We had 23 attempts and scored one. Those who missed the sitters are more to blame if we need heads on plates.

Away from home i wonder if its not worth changing tactics, back to a false 9 or try Alvarez as we just don't seem to get Haaland involved

We signed Haaland for his pressing though right? Best presser in europe everyone was saying. What a press forward! Watch out firmino - there's a new press forward in town.
Who gives a fuck. Pass the ball to him!!
That's the problem though isn't it, Haaland will make plenty of early runs off his man and in behind, and we never find him. We have a holding mid that's all too happy to ignore him and play a safe short pass sideways and then you'll get people on here waxing lyrical wanking over his pass completion percentage - then happily ignoring his traffic cone impression for Forrest's equaliser.

Our midfield is shite at the moment IMO and he's the foundation it sits on.

It's a funny old season
.plenty of twists and turns yet..mcfc OK

I don’t get all this slagging off of KDB, Gundo and Foden.
We had 23 attempts and scored one. Those who missed the sitters are more to blame if we need heads on plates.
And who was it that let that Forest player waltz into the box as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.