Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Everybody is more depressed due to Wednesday's result. It was a result that should have lifted us, kick started our season and demoralised Arsenal. Instead they come from behind to win a tricky away game and we throw two points away in a game we should have been out of sight long before we did. There's also a sneaking feeling that no matter how many wobbles Arsenal have we just aren't good or consistent enough to take advantage.
This. I just feel we have more wobbles to come and arsenals result today will spur them on to run away with the title. You can’t trust us to go on a run at the moment.

If we can't hold on against bloody forest FFS, I really don't rate our chances in the later stages of the CL. AGAIN.
pep has work to do. I dont like the back 3. id love a back 4 of walker, dias, laporte and ake. But then the mid needs sorting and honestly, i think kev is the odd man out. Hes been so poor

The crazies can’t bring themselves to blame Haaland, Foden, Kev etc so go to their default scapegoat
The result wasn't his fault. Shit happens and keepers concede every week.
It was our forwards who were to blame. We should have been out of sight by the time they scored.
De Bruyne and Haaland in particular should hang their heads in shame for their performances today.

A lovely controlled first half topped off by a really nice goal.

As that second half continued, and we continued to fluff really good chances a bit of complacency and arrogance crept in all round.

You can’t really afford to try and manage a one goal lead in this league, thought Pep should have shored up with Phillips and Ake.

Not a disaster but absolutely galling to drop two points there after what’s been achieved in the last couple of weeks.
I think we need to give Cooper more credit his sub timing was all about creating that moment in the last 5 mins. He knew we are vulnerable to the quick counter and he had nothin to lose as he was getting fuck all from the game anyway….good management imo

As an addendum to my earlier post, I am still 1000% behind the team I’m just puzzled. I will never, ever blame one player, we are a team, fans as well and we fight together. Thank you. :-)
So what you're saying is if Stones was fit we'd have won that comfortably. Coz you'ld be right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.