Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

If we can't hold on against bloody forest FFS, I really don't rate our chances in the later stages of the CL. AGAIN.

i have seen teams over the years win the Champions League that are dog shit in the same Premier League season
Liverpool Chelsea United have all done it before

I think you'll find his shots to saves ratio is about 10% lower than that.

There was an article a couple of weeks ago evidencing his having the worst record in the PL.

Unfortunately, too many City fans have been brainwashed to thinking that making saves is less important than kicking the ball a long way every now and then.
my mistake , i was looking at the wrong season

After the initial being pissed of just because we played so well and missed so many chances, before Wednesday games I would gladly taken 4 points from the two games.
At 7pm on wednesday evening, I would have gladly taken 4 pts. But after winning the (supposedly) more difficult game, this is a real downer this evening.

The problem is if you want to win the league, you can't have days like this at this point of the season. Not good enough. Unless we win our next 10 league games on the trot I'm not even giving them a chance. Every title we've won, it's at THIS stage where our form goes into over drive and we see WWWWWWWW clock up.

The only way the title comes back to us is if that ruthless streak starts NOW.
The odd D in a load of W's isn't too bad. Let's hope today was that D.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.