Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Give over he's massively overrated and has declined since he first came because the sweeper keeper is all he has now its commonplace.
Ive never said I rated him as a shot stopper. Im just saying that with a lot of the chances we give up due to the way we defend (open and 1 vs 1) the chances that we do give up are usually very good ones

Ive never said I rated him as a shot stopper. Im just saying that with a lot of the chances we give up due to the way we defend (open and 1 vs 1) the chances that we do give up are usually very good ones
coz we play sooooooooooo slow.................

Except for the Ederson haters, which is my point.
Surprised they haven’t yet blamed him for the fall of Rome, the Kennedy assassination and the cost of living crisis
He doesnt save many shots. More than 4 shots out of 10 result in a goal…. Thats bordering on criminal to allow it to continue….

Keep your heads up.We should have pissed all over them and we didn’t.We got a point and it all counts.

Action mans army played shit today i watched it.Up against a decent team they will drop points and we will mop up.Fuck them they are not all that.They are not like the dipper team we went toe to toe with.

We have the know how to retain our crown and Scarlet knows it.

Putting all our eggs in C.L. basket seems a risky strategy to me

Something ain't right then ...
Does anyone honestly believe that’s what we are doing?

I believe we are just not on our game, simple as that. There are always 3-4 players that are well below their own standards.

Nothing about saving ourselves for the CL.
I suppose we’ll get a hint of where we truly are on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.