Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

I really feel we have nothing else to prove in the Premier League and don't get the credit for winning it anyway,
double back to back winners 4 times in 5 years, so if we go on to win it again, it will be well ? It's just like before

Champions League or Premier League is an easy one for me, Bread and butter all day long
BUT the manager and players are now only after one thing ? Even it means sleeping with the devil or selling their mothers they would, just for being called Champions League winners
You're right. We're not winning this UCL though. We could - but if i was a betting man (and i occasionally am) i wouldn't put a penny on us. We're too inconsistent - we could have one bad game at Napoli, Madrid, scousers, and be out of this tournament. In some ways thats the nature of the cup competition I know, but I'm fairly certain we'll have one of those games and that will be that. I'm not defeatist. Last year we'd have beat the scousers in the final if we wouldn't have had 2 minutes of madness...but this year - it aint happening. I REALLY REALLY hope i'm wrong, but as a betting man, I'll stick some money on that i'm not.

Except for the Ederson haters, which is my point.
Surprised they haven’t yet blamed him for the fall of Rome, the Kennedy assassination and the cost of living crisis
Don't be daft, he wasn't born when Rome fell or when JFK was shot.... his ancestors were responsible for them.
The current cost of living is definitely down to him though.
;-)

Lets hope it doesn't fucking stick one of Kev again - coz that shit doesn't work. If he thinks Kev is motivated by being told he can play better he is dead fucking wrong. (not that i know really...)
He cant play any fucking worse

Played well, bar the bloody finishing. Not much more to add but the performance imo was good.

Onto Wed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.