Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to MOTD: "We did really, really good. It was a really, really good game. We had amazing chances but it's football. We have to score. We did everything. You have to do it. There were too many clear [chances] to score.

"It is one of the best games we have played but we drop two points. We should be more aggressive. There are many games still to play, we know it."

Then Walker....

Manchester City defender Kyle Walker: "First and foremost we go to the Emirates and play the game we did and then come here, it's unacceptable. If we want to compete with teams near the top we need to win. We missed a few chances and we need to do better as a team.

"Sometimes it's football and sometimes it's emotion. Every game should be treated the same - like a cup final. What can I say other than it is unacceptable. We have to stick together as a group .

"The senior members of the team put our thoughts across. That is just not acceptable. We have to give credit to Nottingham Forest. They dug in and hung on. We have to do better."
At least Walker is honest and telling the truth.

There’s still a lot of football to be played yet blues.

Today didn’t go our way and we should have been more clinical. How many times have we said that though? And we still top the goal scoring tables season after season. The one shot one goal thing is a problem that needs addressing, maybe it’s a concentration thing? We dominate possession, Eddie becomes a spectator etc.

Arsenal will drop points. Fact. They would have done today if it wasn’t for a freak goal and we wouldn’t be running out of fanny wipes.

Yes it’s out of our hands now but fuck me, it’s February!

Pep deffo should have make some subs to see out the game, Forest started to open up more, throw more people forward, Phillips, Ake could have come in 75th min or so.

throw in Akanji too to man mark Wood.

Pretty much his only one.
But I agree I thought he was ok. Clearly in two minds when through.
can’t believe people on here are questioning him.
Hes the future of this club.
i would play him ahead of Grealish and Mahrez
Sorry, but no. Those two are comfortably ahead of him re current form. Which should be the main criteria in picking players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.