Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Such bull****. Rewatch the 3-1s vs Villa and Arsenal, Grealish 2-1 goal in particular and tell me they dont have the passion. Its not very deep: We played very well today, but awful finishing cost us. Still 14 games left, we move on.
If you think that this squad has the same passion as last season, fair enough. They're sadly lacking in that department imo.
We've got too many players with an eye on the exit door, or/and drifting past their peak.
I'll be pleasantly surprised if we win a trophy or even reach a final this season.

had them goons on from bt score whilst decorating, yup the paint and the brushes nearly went out the window.
I’m disappointed as fuck and the room looks like it needs another 10 billion coats on the ****.

Thats been my understanding of this season,we have dropped off in so many games its been hard to grasp, 3 steps forword 2 steps back etc.
As for the champs league,it just isnt going to happen in my opinion with this manager and team,today being a prime example,alas.

If Manchester city and pep turn up, we beat anybody home or away ? We have already seen it vs Arsenal,
Arsenal are the best team in Europe this season and at their home are just about the hardest game of the season,

we know 2 of the big teams are going out PSG vs Munich Liverpool vs Madrid, so I fancy us vs the rest over 2 legs

Does anyone honestly believe that’s what we are doing?

I believe we are just not on our game, simple as that. There are always 3-4 players that are well below their own standards.

Nothing about saving ourselves for the CL.
I suppose we’ll get a hint of where we truly are on Wednesday.
Not a chance we are saving anything for the CL... Today was just woeful finishing and terrible decisions from players and the manager.... The best chance that maybe we'll ever have was in Porto and we (we know who was to blame) fucked it up.... I'd rather win the league if I'm honest but I was stood in the ground for the Porto final thinking how lucky am I .. then I saw the starting 11

We go on a run now.Unbeaten.We can do it.We will fuckin do it and have done it before.Action mans arse will go and his team.Honestly i really dont see what the fuss is about them.If we were not so sloppy this season we would be like Vinnys Burnley in this league.

Believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.