Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Should have been four up by the hour, one of those days but we go again. We are playing against 12 though most weeks

You think arsenal are going to continue to get every bounce? I don’t think so. They also have to play us again. Yes a disappointing result today but I think we are ok
They’ll have a dip for sure. But if we can’t see out games against mid table opposition we won’t be able to take advantage.

I’m surprised I’m surprised-still love them but they have ruined my Saturday night out-an Arsenal fan I know described their game as torture-I told him he knows nothing about torture and QED City prove my point!!

If Manchester city and pep turn up, we beat anybody home or away ? We have already seen it vs Arsenal,
Arsenal are the best team in Europe this season and at their home are just about the hardest game of the season,

we know 2 of the big teams are going out PSG vs Munich Liverpool vs Madrid, so I fancy us vs the rest over 2 legs
i hope your optimism is right.
i dont share it
but there you go.

God help us to win anything else ever again if newly promoted Forrest is a tricky fixture. It’s city we’re talking about here mate… Forrest away is one of the easiest games we’ll play all season
Their home for is decent to be fair to them

If Manchester city and pep turn up, we beat anybody home or away ? We have already seen it vs Arsenal,
Arsenal are the best team in Europe this season and at their home are just about the hardest game of the season,

we know 2 of the big teams are going out PSG vs Munich Liverpool vs Madrid, so I fancy us vs the rest over 2 legs
The relevant part of your post is the first word.

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to MOTD: "We did really, really good. It was a really, really good game. We had amazing chances but it's football. We have to score. We did everything. You have to do it. There were too many clear [chances] to score.

"It is one of the best games we have played but we drop two points. We should be more aggressive. There are many games still to play, we know it."

Then Walker....

Manchester City defender Kyle Walker: "First and foremost we go to the Emirates and play the game we did and then come here, it's unacceptable. If we want to compete with teams near the top we need to win. We missed a few chances and we need to do better as a team.

"Sometimes it's football and sometimes it's emotion. Every game should be treated the same - like a cup final. What can I say other than it is unacceptable. We have to stick together as a group .

"The senior members of the team put our thoughts across. That is just not acceptable. We have to give credit to Nottingham Forest. They dug in and hung on. We have to do better."
Fair fucks from Walker there.

The gulf in ability today was absolutely enormous. Forest looked like an U12s team in the first half we were that dominant.

Even in the second half we were miles the better side. Men v boys.

It is “unacceptable” as he says to allow a team not fit to wipe your arse to get anything at all out of that game today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.