Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Given our coaching staff, our awful decision making, set pieces and finishing, its no wonder we seem to be training his strengths out of him
Jesus Christ.

Talk about letting a guy who's the highest earner on the team off the hook..

This slip up is on Laporte, Foden, Haaland,Rodri and Debruyne who all had gilt edged chances. We could all see it coming a mile off. Probably the best we've played for some time too, but if we squander chance after chance, then we get our just rewards. :( Move on to the next game and put it right. CTIFD!!

Don’t know how anybody can be blaming Pep or Ederson today

We take our easy chances we’re coming home with a 4 or 5 nil win

The blame is entirely on those who fluffed chances they should be finishing with their eyes closed

I think their goal was offside

Usually VAR will use video + images to prove the decision, but it was just 1 image !

Nope. We play down to competition... get a goal and think it's sorted. We'll be better but can't say on our current form it'll be good enough for more than a draw which I suppose will feel like a win away. IDK, I was certain we'd come out and lay a marker down this game and honestly looked as if we would early on.

Same issues- stale midfield with little service and Haaland as a result looking like he's running around looking for his car keys- lost.

Don't know how we fix that as the heart, grit and determination as well as on field leadership isn't there to overcome the bobbles.
Can't fault the teams overall effort today we just like alway like that extra bit of a clinical edge (even with Haaland in the team). There wasn't anything wrong with our creativity either as we were still supplying the bullets.

Players like Phil and Haland are responsible for wasting big chances, but Ederson is also responsible for conceding their goal from the only chance they have throughout the game. With all respect, he is not used as a scapegoat but this is reality.
Explain what he could of done better cause he had no chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.