Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

If you think that this squad has the same passion as last season, fair enough. They're sadly lacking in that department imo.
We've got too many players with an eye on the exit door, or/and drifting past their peak.
I'll be pleasantly surprised if we win a trophy or even reach a final this season.
There has been a clear change this past week. Im sorry, but if you cant see that then you must be blind. Also if we drop points its not automatically due to a lack of passion. Today we created enough chances to win 4/5-0, while Forrest had one chance all game and they scored. The performance as a whole was encouraging and if we play like this next week will win comfortably.

I'm probably seen as a happy clapper on here. But I just can't see it. Yes; Arsenal will drop points. But we've still got a home game against them, as well as Liverpool and Newcastle. And trips to Brighton, Brentford, Palace, Fulham and Everton (who may be scrapping for survival at that point)
They’ve still got to go to Liverpool, Newcastle and us, our tough games are at home, yes Brighton, Brentford and Everton aren’t gimmies but we beat all 3 away from home last season.

A lapse in concentration due to our exertions in the previous game.
im no pep but every team we play try hang in game 0-0 or 1-0 then play 10 minute football today was no different
make subs stop game go 4 at back anything to stop momentum
it's not rocket science

Tad ironic that we played lickety-split for the entire first-half, in a deliberate attempt to tire them out, only for them to use all five substitutes and catch us tired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.