Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Pep needs to improve his decision making in away ground.

He seems easy to be influenced by ref decisions and away noises this season.

Refusing to make obvious sub decisions away at Liverpool and tonight again.

5 subs change how to play the game. You have to act proactively, Pep.

After a bit of reflection and anger at the dropped points, we move on.

Lots of positives. Players looked quick and determined. Winning most of the second balls and laying siege to Forests goal for most of the game. Good to see Dias and Laporte together. Walker looks back to his best and Phil although not at the races some signs he ain’t far away.

The points are gone now so no point yapping. This was always going to be the tough part of the season with so many away games.

Walker talked a lot of sense. It is unacceptable but shit happens.Really unlucky with the chances we created.

Cooper very complementary about city. Nice and refreshing to have a positive interview from another manager.

I would have taken 4 points out of those two games(arse/Forest) before the start of the week.

Pep should have brought Ake on earlier and unfortunately he needs to start managing Kev’s minutes. He looked leggy again in front of goal. Having him in the centre with Gundo is not my preferred midfield tbh.

In all honestly, not sure how this season is going to end up.Anyway, onto the next, ref cunts are making it obvious the premier is not happy with the club.

So if our defenders make a mistake, then Ederson has the right to be out of the game!!! Strange.
Nope, strawman argument.
When the opposition are routinely presented with absolute glaring sitters by our slack defending then they are obviously harder to save than potshots from 30 yards that he could drop his cap on. But hey, at least that might get his stats up to De Gea levels

He should be able to stop that cross or at least stay in his goal to give himself a chance. How many times we conceded from the only or first chance?
I blame the defence in letting the player that crosses the ball go as far as he did imo. In that way you are always going to get the keeper in trouble cause the goal is open

Some are turning into Arsenal fans on here.
Thought they were negative about their league chances after Wednesday but tonight shows there are some on the same wavelength on here.
Okay be disappointed by the result by all means but do we really need our players getting called donkey's,non triers and so on.
Totally agree.
Posted earlier in the thread that it’s obvious to be disappointed but calling out our players sounds so entitled.
Hardly breaking news but we are not going to win the league every year. It’s how you manage those expectations!

They’ve still got to go to Liverpool, Newcastle and us, our tough games are at home, yes Brighton, Brentford and Everton aren’t gimmies but we beat all 3 away from home last season.
Last season means nothing in respect of this campaign. Don't get me wrong; I admire your optimism, I really do. I just don't share it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.