Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Nothing wrong with the performance , Phil Foden summed our day up , he had his best game for a long time but his final ball was awful , and why do we always try to score the perfect goal ? Apart from Haaland , Alvarez and possibly Mahrez we do not have players greedy enough to take a chance on an early attempt at goal , always trying to play a pass to a player in a better position . Sometimes players have to say stuff it and have a crack at goal,we need to be more ruthless , the three goals we scored against the Goons were quick , clinical and precise , today we dithered and dallied and were far too slow when attempting to score , we gave Forest defenders time to recover and look like heroes.
Come on Pep , shooting practice Monday 9am

Our defence, either actual defence or the team as whole, has not been good enough in away games this season

I don't see us going on a long winning run this season.

The odd D in a load of W's isn't too bad. Let's hope today was that D.

Let's hope! Just pissed that It's now not in our hands. We had a big power play on them, now it feels like we're feeding off scraps, lurking like a set of hyenas!

Ake should have been on for the last 20 mins , Bernado at left back is asking for trouble away from home against a team chasing the game
Nah mate. We bossed the game for 83mins according to some on here so why would we make any changes and adjust to the game in front of us and let Forest in.

Max possible points..

Gooners 99
City 94
Rags 91

I think 90 points wins the league for gooners unless they have a major wobble.

They have no CL/ EL or FA Cup.

I'd love City to be perfect but we can't even keep a clean sheet for 5 games in a row this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.