Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Fucking Raging.

Not at Forest, or the ref (for a change).

Today I saw the champions play. And they are called Arsenal.

We did everything but wrap the game up.

Forest got their chance and took it. We didn't. That's the difference between first and second

He probably should have cut out the cross but missed the ball.

Just a little mistake but very costly.

One important thing to do in the whole game, and he does it wrong.

Shit happens, but it really shouldn't be happening almost every time the opposition gets a shot on target.
Not his biggest fan but it was a great ball across the goal….. harsh to blame Ederson for that goal

I’d love to hear some feedback on this, but to me it looked like foden was ready to pass that ball to Haaland the second he received it instead of just going straight for goal himself. Looked caught between two minds there.

Foden could have made it easy for everyone.

There was no need to think twice.

Lots of piss boiling on here, not a tad of humour and sarcasm is accepted, understandably.

Anyway, great opportunity to keep the top spot missed.
I'd wager this is one's on Pep's reluctance to refresh Bernardo's legs until it's too late.

But the blues never give in, we'll be back, we will, won't we?

Onto Leipzig.

What a shame. To go and beat Arsenal in the manner we did and to screw up like that in the very next game... So disheartening.

Personally I can't fault Pep for this one. We had 20 odd shots and more than enough excellent chances to win that. It's on the players. I adore Kev but his radar was miles off, and Phil looked dynamite at times but also arguably cost us the match. Big Erl frustrating as well.

The worrying part is that the longer it went on, the more sure I was that they'd get an equaliser. Felt a lot like that Villa game earlier in the season.

And that's where, even though I don't blame him, Pep has gotta take some credit. We could see it was turning into one of those games and there were players on the bench who could've come on and just calmed things down and seen the 1-0 out.

Instead, two points dropped.

But keep the faith blues. We're still more than in this. Plenty of points to play for.

Think it frustrates more because we played well.
Shit finishing and decision making screwed us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.