Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a nice game to put Phillips in, give Rodri a break. This kind of game should be right up his alley. Let’s see what he’s learned and see if he has figured out how to make the angle for the defender to feed him in the middle, and knows when to drop in to pick up the ball and get an attack rolling.

Be nice to put Phil in LM and give Gundo a rest, too. Let’s see if we can get him back up to some kind of speed, and also get him to feed some early balls in behind for Erling.

Then, if things are going well, get Palmer on for Kev and save some legs for the CL.

Here’s hoping things go that well. After the Herculean efforts on Weds, we CANNOT afford to drop points this weekend.

I’m in Barcelona for weekend, anyone with knowledge of the place have any recommendations of where to watch?

The place is currently crawling with rags!

Think this is where the official supporters club used to watch although, I seem to recall they may have changed venue.

Calling @ Rascal

Forest v Leeds the other week was horrid. Anti-football doesn’t describe it, and I don’t like Leeds at all. Ball barely in play from 75 minutes. Better hope we’re 3-0 up and cruising by then.
Good point about the ‘ball in play time’. We need to be clinical in front of goal (as ever), but getting a goal up by half time would make things a lot smoother & less stressful in terms of game management - although I do wonder if going one nil down, rather than come out and play they would continue playing in the same way.
Of course us coming to town, rather than playing Leeds, perhaps they’ll come out and play with a bit more abandon, seeing it as ‘a free hit’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.