Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a nice game to put Phillips in, give Rodri a break. This kind of game should be right up his alley. Let’s see what he’s learned and see if he has figured out how to make the angle for the defender to feed him in the middle, and knows when to drop in to pick up the ball and get an attack rolling.

Be nice to put Phil in LM and give Gundo a rest, too. Let’s see if we can get him back up to some kind of speed, and also get him to feed some early balls in behind for Erling.

Then, if things are going well, get Palmer on for Kev and save some legs for the CL.

Here’s hoping things go that well. After the Herculean efforts on Weds, we CANNOT afford to drop points this weekend.
You’re making it sound like a piece of cake?

Be a nice game to put Phillips in, give Rodri a break. This kind of game should be right up his alley. Let’s see what he’s learned and see if he has figured out how to make the angle for the defender to feed him in the middle, and knows when to drop in to pick up the ball and get an attack rolling.

Be nice to put Phil in LM and give Gundo a rest, too. Let’s see if we can get him back up to some kind of speed, and also get him to feed some early balls in behind for Erling.

Then, if things are going well, get Palmer on for Kev and save some legs for the CL.

Here’s hoping things go that well. After the Herculean efforts on Weds, we CANNOT afford to drop points this weekend.
Is this the same Forest that beat the scousers in October?

You’re making it sound like a piece of cake?
No, not at all.

I’m merely saying that the most reasonable rotation I can see is Foden & Phillips (the weekend subs and England World Cup internationals!) for two players who have run themselves ragged over recent games, plus the chance to give KDB some rest IF we are able to by bringing on Palmer (or even Lewis!).

I don’t think it will be easy, but there’s no reason to believe we cannot win the game and allow some key players a little respite while doing it.

Indeed, I said we had to not drop points after the efforts of Weds night!

No, not at all.

I’m merely saying that the most reasonable rotation I can see is Foden & Phillips (the weekend subs and England World Cup internationals!) for two players who have run themselves ragged over recent games, plus the chance to give KDB some rest IF we are able to by bringing on Palmer (or even Lewis!).

I don’t think it will be easy, but there’s no reason to believe we cannot win the game and allow some key players a little respite while doing it.

Indeed, I said we had to not drop points after the efforts of Weds night!
We have to go with our fittest and best for the rest of the season. With all the tests players go through these days the management should know if the players have recovered from a previous match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.