Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I want to see a great game from Riyad Mahrez, Erling Haaland, Kevin De Bruyne, Phil Foden, Bernardo Silva, Rodri, Jack Grealish. I also want a crowd that gives everything to push their players to score many goals in the game. And I want at least one penalty
No need to request our away fans to give everything. They turn up every game. Always loud and proud. CTID

Think we’ll see changes but I hope nothing too drastic from Pep, it’ll be electric in there today and they’ll be right up for it, has the chance to be a banana skin if he fucks about too much!

I’ll be in Nottingham about 11:30, be good if the lads in the mix can keep the thread up to date with where the majority of City end up!

Ps like the majority of Manchester I’m still after a ticket so if anybody hears of anything, drop me a PM cash ready.

COME ON CITYYYY

I wish Pep got the respect he deserves in here.

Our best ever manager

4 out of the last 5 premier leagues at the most competitive time ever

Speaks up for our club more than any manager or board member ever

Best football ever

He is an absolute genius and like all geniuses he does things that us mere mortals wouldn’t think of. If he gets 2% “wrong” in the views of some it’s because he gets 98% VERY VERY right

We’ve got Guardiola, THANK FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.