Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No fucking about please, Pep. Same team that started against Arsenal. Get some momentum going, and we'll runaway-freight-train our way to a third consecutive League title.

Pep's press conference was probably the best I've ever heard from him. Absolute clarity of explanation behind his thought processes. Remarkably honest and total passion and commitment. Journalists there present just don't get him. They're not worthy of his presence.
Pep is wasted on the British media who are only interested in sensationalism and gossip. He would give that kind of tactical insight all the time if he thought they cared but they don't.

Strongest team possible to start the game , get the points secured then play the out of form/rested players for the last 30 minutes , we looked far better with a straight back four against the Goons so lets not mess about with Bernardo at left back.
Play our strongest back four WALKER,DIAS,LAPORTE,AKE and let the rest take care of themselves , our back line has been chopped and changed all season , lets get some consistency in the defence and we can string a few wins together.

No fucking about please, Pep. Same team that started against Arsenal. Get some momentum going, and we'll runaway-freight-train our way to a third consecutive League title.
Thought we were better when we went to a straight back four and we moved Bernardo back into the middle and Ake to left back , a consistent back four will help with the momentum

Pep is wasted on the British media who are only interested in sensationalism and gossip. He would give that kind of tactical insight all the time if he thought they cared but they don't.
If you can imagine a horrible parallel universe where the Rag’s have got their Qatari backing and Pep is their Manager, I guarantee every tired old hack in that room would have ejaculated.

Price has been 1.34 ish all week, I wake up today and it’s 1.45

The market knows something …… no Haaland is the obvious inference ?
You mean I can buy Erling off City for £1.45? Wowser......I think I can just about raise that if I turn the heating down/off.

:-)

Sorry, daft half hour time.... Matron it's time for my tablets. ;-)

Yes major drift with the high Street bookies from 2/9 to 2/5 also. Can only be some team news I guess.
I’d rest Erling today anyway, he put a massive shift in on Wed night - the hardest I’ve seen him work in a blue shirt - and you can bet your bottom dollar Forest’s centrehalfs will adopt an agricultural approach and boot him all round the park and he’ll get no help from the referee.

Let’s keep Erling fresh for the CL and bring in Alvarez today. Don’t see the harm in that myself - we’re not exactly scraping the barrel by bringing in a World Cup sensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.