Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price has been 1.34 ish all week, I wake up today and it’s 1.45

The market knows something …… no Haaland is the obvious inference ?

Ederson
Ake
Laporte
Dias
Lewis
Rodri
Bernie
De Bruyne
Foden
Haaland
Mahrez

Nothing more than a small bit of rotation after a Wednesday turnaround and Champions League midweek in my opinion

Pep's press conference was probably the best I've ever heard from him. Absolute clarity of explanation behind his thought processes. Remarkably honest and total passion and commitment. Journalists there present just don't get him. They're not worthy of his presence.

Saw a poster on here yesterday saying that this game is bigger than the Leipzig game on Wednesday as we can afford to get a draw in that one, I'd have to agree. We have to win today no matter what Arsenal's result at Villa will be.

There's no point of getting the sort of result we got against Arsenal to then drop points to Forrest just three days later. Our form has been stop start for the entire season. We've gotten ourselves right back into the title race and now more than ever we need to start putting win after win on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.