Nottingham Forest (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Good to see a balanced set of fans that can appreciate the opposition while still supporting their own team
The match day thread on one of their forums was complementary to us also, and quite funny. None of the old Emptyhad, oil money, sportswashing nonsense you see in other forums. A sense of thank goodness that one is over, and how good our team was.

to all of you who get to watch city live, you lucky fucking bastards
I was saying to the mrs last night I’d have given anything to get me and my lad to a few games this season. I’ve only made two games in sixteen years . Living halfway round the world is mint but not when it comes to City…all those top players unseen in the flesh.

No. In a Manc accent with clapping in time, I know that’s difficult for you doss cunts, but it would work, I’m feeding pearls to swine. I’m even lovelier than I first thought. And I thought I was absolutely enchanting. Too considerate, that’s my fucking problem. Cunts.
Although mancunian to my core..a recent DNA test put me at 53% porridge and tattie scone...I therefore have the inherent right to lapse into a bit of jockspeak....also may explain why i'm shite at fitbaw......
THe test also revealed 9% Norwegian....like brother Haaland. He;s one of my own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.